Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Okay. I admit it. I love dogs.

It's not like in that movie either. You know, that movie MUST LOVE DOGS that is about this lovely girl, Diane Lane, I think, who would never have problems meeting a guy except in a movie. Apparently someone else runs an ad and tells her would-be suitors that they must LOVE dogs because she LOVES dogs, but there's the rub. She doesn't. Now to me that is the true flaw in this movie. She doesn't love dogs??? Are you kidding?? What kind of mutant is she? What's really wrong with her. Obviously she has some weird genetic defect that leaves her unable to experience true love - as it is the only kind of love a dog gives. Mutant. Freak. Social misfit. Anarchist. Bed Wetter.

Okay, so I do love dogs. Really love dogs. Okay so maybe I'm a little over the top about them. Well, not all of them. Mine in particular. I'm looking at one of mine right now. He's sleeping. He is very handsome. He's dreaming right now. He's kind of a big boy so he encompasses this whole chair that he is sleeping in right now. It's his daddy's chair only daddy never gets to sit in it anymore because the big boy is always in it nowadays. See? I just referred to my husband as my dog's daddy. As if I gave birth to a 145 lb. Great Dane. Ouch!! Nevertheless, he is adorable. He is my baby. I am... his mommy. I know. It's nauseating. I gotta go. I need to give him a hundred kisses. Right now!!

No comments: